The Public Health Office provides an array of services from hearing exams to sexually transmitted infection education to deployment processing. The Public Health Office consists of two sections:
- Community Health
- Force Health Management
Each section's responsibilities are listed below. The Public Health Office is located on the 2nd
floor, to the left, after exiting elevators.
Community Health consist of:
- Infectious Disease Intervention & Investigation
- Food and Public Facility Safety & Evaluation
- Food Handler’s Training (for vendors/booths)
- Rabies Prevention and Control
- Inactive Tuberculosis Education/Follow-up
- Blood-borne Pathogen Exposure Tracking
- Vector Surveillance
Contact Community Health at 623-856-6174.
Force Health Management
Force Health Management consists of:
- Deployment Processing
- In-processing, out-processing for all deployers
- Travel Medicine
Contact Force Health Management at 623-856-6174.
Occupational Health consists of:
- Occupational Health Audiograms
- Industrial Hygiene
- Fetal Protection
- Medical Employee Health
Contact Occupational Health at 623-856-3111.